Glass Digital Printing
INFINITE IMPRESSIONS is what we call our finely tuned, high-quality digital printing service. Our prints are created with state of the art digital printing equipment. After printing, the ink is frit and is fired into the glass for a permanent print that will not scratch off. We can print custom images, designs, and photographs, or you can order from our selection of stock designs.
Pros of INFINITE IMPRESSIONS VS Screen Printing
Color Doesn’t Fade Or Scratch Off
Glass printed with INFINITE IMPRESSIONS uses ink that is burned into and permanently bonded to the glass.
Can Be Printed On Textured Glass
Unlike traditional glass-printing applications, INFINITE IMPRESSIONS has the ability to print a wide array of colors and translucency on textured glass.
Faster And Higher-Quality Than Screen-Printing
INFINITE IMPRESSIONS is ideal for custom work including photographs and other custom one-off projects.
Read more about the differences between Screen Printing vs Digital Printing: Glass Printing Solutions
Using printing processes specifically designed to permanently bond to glass, the visual opportunities and usages are endless.
Techni-glass is pleased to provide a wide sampling of applications and installations, including:
- Automotive borders
- Cutting boards
- One-off pieces (short run orders)
- Doors (entry, shower, sliding)
- Corn hole boards (looks great with LED rope lights)
- Privacy glass and Partitions
- Taxidermy eyes
- Fine Art pieces
- Countertops (a lower-maintenance and lower-priced alternative to granite)
- So much more
Below are some of our stock designs that can be ordered to size.
Techni-Glass uses 1 printer and 3 furnaces for INFINITE IMPRESSIONS applications. The printer we use is the Tecglass Vitro-Jet MA, manufactured in Spain. There are only a handful of these machines in the US – with most being in China, Russia, and Spain. Our furnaces heat the glass to change the color of the inks, getting you a close match to the most vibrant colors.
Our INFINITE IMPRESSIONS printer uses a wide variety of inks, offering limitless color options.
- Print 1 color per pixel or blend altogether (Blends are best for portraits)
- Can combine inks and temperatures to produce a wide variety of vibrant colors to replicate photos and images
- Can print both opaque and/or with translucency (Blues are the best for transparency and stained glass effects)
SEE IT IN ACTION
See for yourself how fast a full-color design can be printed on a large pane of glass with perfect clarity.
- Prints high resolution at 1400dpi (Print everything from a simple logo to a detailed photograph)
- Ability to print on very large panes of glass of varying widths and textures
- Full edge-to-edge bleed capabilities (Print onto different areas: bottom, middle, top, or over the entire surface of the glass)
Let’s Create Something
Ready to get started on your custom-printed glass? Simply fill out the form below to start the process, beginning with a no-obligation quote.